Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

My persuasive text that persuade somebody not to go school early

In Room 5 we are challenging the other group not to go school early because we will be drowsy, are sister and brothers will get bored. I know I've learnt because we used A FOREST.
Alliteration  Example: Peter Piper picked a pack of pickles.
Facts and figures  Example: Giant pandas live in a few mountain ranges in Central China.
Opinion Example:I think starting school early is the worst
Rhetorical question Example: are you listening to the Teacher?
Emotive language Example:Smoking will make you early to die
Superlative Example:having a PSP is the best that my Dad gave for my birthday
Three Example: don't see no evil, don't hear no evil, don't feel no evil. 
I have a picture that shows that our group did our persuasive text.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.