Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Healing Prayer

We are learning to write a healing prayer. This is my healing prayer.

Hi healing father there’s something i need to ask you  please heal my mother from her sickness which she wants to be healed about 1 week and a half she is my loving mother and then she wants that she would be better and please look after my mother and look after the children all around the world and the children who haven’t have food all their life and i want them to be healed because i want them too have a good life and thank you lord that you have the amazing people that knows how to care for the sick and the doctors and the nurses and the bad things that i did to my mom and i confess that i have sinned and forgive me that i haven’t go to mass and i promise to change my actions and thank you for giving this body and a good health.And thank you for my cousins and friends and i appreciate what you have done for me.   

Amen.

1 comments:

mum and daddy noris said...

what a lovely prayer for the family bryce!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.